SitnStand Portable Self Rising Lift Chair (Chair Not Included)
SitnStand is a Portable, Smart Rising Seat, Portable Lift Chair, developed to help the elderly maintain their full independence. This lift chair is easy to use, hassle-free, and is perfect for seniors living independently. It is the perfect gift for seniors.
- No Installation
- No Assembly
- No Hassle
WHAT IS IN THE BAG
- 1 x SitnStand device
- 1 x Rechargeable battery
- User manual
- Carrying bag
- SAFE & EASY: NO installation, NO assembly, NO problem !! The medical seat lift assist, which can be attached to recliners for the elderly, is revolutionary. Simple up/down buttons will inflate/deflate the cushion steadily as you sit down and stand up.
- MOST CHAIR TYPES: for sitting on sofas, couches, standard chairs, armchairs and can even fit a non lifting recliner. The universal standup support device for seniors may free you of other help or assistance.
- PATENTED (No US10400907): lifts adults up to weight of 265Lbs (120kg) due to its 4 chambers inflating to various height levels - it is handy for the small or tall. Seniors will find it an indispensable help at home or outdoors.
- FOR EXTENDED SITTING PERIODS: Comfort is essential! Even when perfecting its ergonomic design to maintain steadiness, we made sure you feel like you are still sitting in your favourite place on the sofa (at level 0).
- PORTABLE, LIGHT-WEIGHT & WASHABLE: weighs only 6.6Lbs (3kg) including carrying bag with strap, battery and charger. The cushion seat cover is removable, and machine washable. Uplift yourself today!
- Is there a Minimum weight allowed?
- There is no minimum weight for the SitnStand. The only requirement to use the SitnStand is to make sure that both your legs are firmly on the floor before you start using it.
- What is the Max weight allowed for use with the SitnStand?
- The Max weight allowed for the current model is 265 lbs.(120 kg)
- How high will it inflate?
- It will Inflate 7.9 inches.
We ran many tests in order to find the optimal height.
We searched for the right combination of stability and the optimum height that will help you up.
Many users who would be unable to get up at all, managed to stand unaided with the SitnStand, without any risk of falling.
- I'm under 5 feet tall, can I use SitnStand?
- Yes, you can.
The only requirement to use the SitnStand is to make sure that both your legs are firmly on the floor before you start using it.
Maximum Weight Recommendation